-
February 9th, 2007, 12:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just Wondering
Listen I know you guys that mediate control what is being said and not said on here and I am not angry or anything like that about what is posted and locked up. As far as my topic about the trial. I want to know why you can let some posts on here go such as the post about the St. Paul officer being busted for drugs and others being deleted or locked up. Just wondering. Are you friends with the former poster or is it as simple as "my house my rules" and that's cool if it is. Just want to know why you can talk about some people and some people you do not want to talk about. Thanks for your time!
-
February 9th, 2007, 12:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Just Wondering
I did not lock it
The rules are if it is public record or in the paper it is fair game.
Being that the trial is public record IMHO it probably should not have been locked
-
February 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Just Wondering
i have to agree with counts on this one. If it is public record and can be found by anyone then i see no reason why it shouldnt be allowed to be conversed about on a public forum.
-
February 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Just Wondering
Listen, I agree if it is in the paper it is fair game but I have been enlightened and I made a mistake putting this subject on here. My fault. MY bad. Please do not think this was the work of the the moderator. I even asked this subject to be removed and now it is up to the moderator to decide if it should. I hated putting the moderator in this situation but they will make the right decision. So this MY mess and I think the subject should be closed! Thanks!
Edit by CoeburnCane: Thanks for understanding what I'm saying SK. I just think it's a lot better to preserve the privacy of this former poster's personal life than drag it out on open forum, for the sake of his friends and family that may read on it. I'm respecting your request and locking this thread.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks